Skip to main content

Lip careπŸ‘„πŸŒΈ


Hello to the wonderful humans !!

The most beautiful thing in human is his lips!That must be taken care for god's sake!

Lol am not being dramatic but yeahhh beautiful lips are a result of good care!

I'll admit it: I let myself go a little bit in the winter time. 

Despite my earnest moisturizing efforts, my hands and face are dry. I can't remember the last time I had my nails done. 

The thought of going out in the cold for after work salon appointments when I can instead hurry home to my sweatpants and Netflix account...pass.


But when it comes to my lips, I never slack off. I can't stand having dry, cracked lips. That's why I'm sharing our best tips for getting beautiful, healthy and kissable lips, just in time for Valentine's Day!

Worrying about dry flakey pigemented lips??

Here is the solution!!!!!!!


 Few things to incorporate to ease those dry/chapped lips! 🌸

      

        ✓Nourishing lip balm

        ✓Lip oil

        ✓Exfoliation

       ✓Rosehip oil

       ✓lip mask

       ✓extra care


Nourishing lip balm:


  🌸Keep applying a nourishing lip balm which hydrates and forms an occlusive layer. 


Opt for one with spf during day time.


Lip Oil:


✓Lip oils are a stylish, refined, and upgraded version of the sweet and sticky lip glosses that took the beauty world by storm during the '90s and early 'oos. 


Though a lip oil is basically a cross between a nourishing lip balm and a luxurious lip gloss, the product is quite different from others. 


It is infused with skin-friendly essential oils that keep the lips super moisturized while bright pigments present in the product give lips an intense color.


  ✓They can also be a nice option for hydration and nourishing your lips, along with a gloss like finish though their longevity on lips is less when compared to balms.


Exfoliation:


✓Remove dry, dead skin flakes by gently brushing your lips with a wet, soft toothbrush or washcloth. 


I do this about once a week, usually on a weekend morning when I'm not planning on going outside right away since it makes my lips a little sensitive.


 ✓Exfoliate your lips weekly or as needed. Exfoliation helps to get rid of dead skin cells and also helps with pigmentation if it's note genetic.


Rosehip Oil:


✓Rosehip oil can also be used to lighten the discoloration of the lips. It also protects them from sunburns. ... 


Apply this natural lip conditioner on your chapped or cracked lips several times a day. You can also apply rosehip oil as a lip balm - this helps treat flaky lips.


✓It's a great option for treating pigmentation & healing. Regular use of this oil will keep your lips hydrated, moisturised & bring back your natural lip colour.


Lip Mask:


✓Mix the amount of honey and pomegranate juice that you’ll need to cover your lips in a drippy dip of nourishing color. 


You might want to tilt your head back a bit, or make sure you are not wearing your favorite white jumpsuit. 


In other words, remember those powerful polyphenols and how you just want to tint your lips, not your new bedspread. When you wipe it off you will notice a smoother surface with a sheer tint. 


Feel free to finish off the juice, or at least take a swig and let it linger a moment on your lips.


 Enjoy the benefits inside and out.


✓Once in a while apply a lip mask for added benefits. Curd, turmeric & honey mask can be a nice diy option.




Extra care:


✓Protect and moisturize. 

Lips receive a lot of sun exposure - particularly the bottom lip. That means they are a common spot for skin cancers. So it's SUPER IMPORTANT that your daytime lip product includes an SPF 15 or higher sunscreen. And yes, you still need to protect your lips, and the rest of your skin, even if you are wearing a mask! At night I switch to a moisturizing product to help combat nighttime dryness.


✓Reapply often. 

Remember to reapply sun protective lip product every two hours, especially after eating or drinking. 

I find it helpful to keep my SPF lip balm in several places. I usually have one at my desk, in my purse, in my nightstand and in my bathroom, so I remember to apply right after I brush my teeth. 

The bonus of this system: you now have an excuse to experiment with different brands and products. Remember to reapply sun protective lip products at least every two hours.


✓Always remove your lipstick before sleeping and apply a thick healing balm.


✓Don't lick & peel the dry skin as saliva will further dehydrate your lips once evaporated making them more dry & flakey.


✓Get yourself a lip scrub or even rose petal powder or orange peel powder mixed with aloe gel will do the job of exfoliation & with regular use might help with pigmentation too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple refreshing face wash🌻

We all know finding a cleanser for summers can be a bit challenging🀷.  Our skin type tends to change as the weather gets warmer and humidity increases so you can't be relying on your winter skincare collection anymore.  I've always struggled to find a basic yet good cleanser for summers. But I guess my search has been finally over here. Ah, Where do I even begin from? The brand name says it all - SIMPLE!πŸ™‹  Yes, simple refreshing facial wash is absolutely simple yet effective on the skin. I'm going to share my fav fav fav fav fav gentle cleanser from Refreshing facial wash Packaging : It's come in a tube, contains 150ml Availability: I bought it from nykaa, price : 375/ Ingredients : Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene glycol, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate Texture :    Runny transparent texture glides smoothly Application :    Wet face with warm water, sque

Vatika hair cream🧑

    Searching for something to tame your hair without weighing it down?         I hear you! Say hello to the vatika almond hair styling cream - a good looking everyday at zero damage🧑 Why to hair cream?  Hair cream, commonly termed as styling cream, adds natural shine to rough hair. It smoothens the tamed hair and holds them well so that they don't fall.  In simple words, it removes frizz and fly-aways without making them heavy. However, high maintenance and party wear styles like spikes, mohawks and pompadours are not possible with creams. That require a more sticky wax kind of a thing found in styling gels. Cream is for casual and natural finish that styles while nourishing.  Hair creams are not solid like wax, or sticky like a gel, they are thick creams that works for all hair types.  Hair cream is especially a boon for curly and long unmanageable mane, that gets easily entangled. Applying cream boost the curls or wavy hair without weighing them down. Increases the shine and be

Ponds super light gel✨

Review timeπŸ€—πŸŒˆ!                  I have used many products from ponds.. But recently I was hearing a lot about Ponds Moisturiser. So I purchased "Ponds Super Light Gel" & Ponds Light Moisturiser. Today I'm talking about Oil free Moisturiser🌸 Ponds Super Light Gel☁️ πŸ€”What takes my attention towards this Moisturiser is the star ingredients, that is the combination of Hyaluronic acid + Vitamin E  I have normal extremely oily skin & my sister has normal to dry skin & believe me it's perfectly working for both of usπŸ’« What I like in it ??? ☁️It's very light weight. ☁️I use it regularly & it got absorbed very easily than other Moisturiser. ☁️Spread easily on skin. ☁️Non sticky formula ☁️I totally love the fragrance it makes me feel very fresh Need I even say anything about it? It's been taking over the masses and rightly so. It is affordable and does the job too! So let's go over the plus and minus points ~ (+) Points : - Very light weight, ye