Skip to main content

Nivea dark spot reduction face wash πŸ’™



        Hi guysπŸ™‹.. In this post ,I gonna talk about a  good cleanser for men who seek solution for acne/pimple marks and hyperpigmentation... It's none other than the Nivea dark spot reduction face washπŸ’™..


Description:


NIVEA MEN DARK SPOT REDUCTION FACE WASH


✓Get rid of dark spots with NIVEA MEN Dark Spot reduction Face Wash. It deeply cleanses, to remove dirt and impurities.


✓The mild formula effectively reduces dark spots for healthy looking skin. Perfect to use on all skin types.


Ingredients:


Aqua, Potassium Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Glycerin, Potassium Laurate, PEG-150, PEG-8, Glyceryl Stearate, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Chloride, BHT, Cera Alba, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Trisodium EDTA, Potassium Arachidate, Potassium Oleate, Perfume


Directions:


Lather up and massage over the wet face. Rinse off with clean water. Avoid direct eye contact. Use in the morning and in the evening. For best results use NIVEA MEN Dark Spot Reduction Moisturiser afterwards.



Specifications:


πŸ’™Skin Concern : Acne & Pimples, Blackheads, Dark Spots, Skin Impurities.

πŸ’™Skin Type : All Skin Types. 

πŸ’™Speciality : Dermatologically Tested.

πŸ’™Active Ingredients : Aqua, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf, Ginseng, Glycerin, Licorice, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Water

πŸ’™ Price:inr99 for 50ml



My Friend's experience :

  Him:   
      
     Nivea has been my go-to brand for lotions, shaving cream and face wash for the high quality, and sensitive skin focus.

 Although there are other products out in the market, I have had a good track record with Nivea.

I've been using this product for a few years now and I love it. 

My skin gets moderately oily, mostly on my forehead. Most facial cleansers would make my skin feel dry and tight after use, but not this one. 

The scent isn't strong or overbearing, so it won't conflict with after shaves, cologne, etc. 

I use this once a day and my skin doesn't get oily unless I'm sweating from a workout or out in the heat. 

I use about a small grape size amount when I'm clean shaven, but use a little more when I let my beard grow out. 

This stuff creates a decent lather and isn't difficult to wash off. 

This is my preference, but I like how it doesn't leave my face feeling extremely slippery while rinsing my face off and I can tell all the soap is rinsed off.


      This face wash is also used by my father who has extremely oily skin from the past 7mnths and this face wash is his absolute favourite πŸ’™...It has fragrance but not that much overwhelming but yeah..If you have sensitive skin,this is not for u.

      
     This face wash doesn't strip out his face (coz his skin is extremely oily) but dry skin people would feel dry post wash,so moisturize with an occlusive moisturizer...He don't have any dark spot but only pih(post inflammatory hyperpigmentation)..This helps him to recover from pih and also controls the oil balance and and it controls breakouts πŸ’™..


    
If u want to,just give it tryπŸ™‹..
 
  My ratings:4.3/5🎈
    
     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple refreshing face wash🌻

We all know finding a cleanser for summers can be a bit challenging🀷.  Our skin type tends to change as the weather gets warmer and humidity increases so you can't be relying on your winter skincare collection anymore.  I've always struggled to find a basic yet good cleanser for summers. But I guess my search has been finally over here. Ah, Where do I even begin from? The brand name says it all - SIMPLE!πŸ™‹  Yes, simple refreshing facial wash is absolutely simple yet effective on the skin. I'm going to share my fav fav fav fav fav gentle cleanser from Refreshing facial wash Packaging : It's come in a tube, contains 150ml Availability: I bought it from nykaa, price : 375/ Ingredients : Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene glycol, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate Texture :    Runny transparent texture glides smoothly Application :    Wet face with warm water, sque

Vatika hair cream🧑

    Searching for something to tame your hair without weighing it down?         I hear you! Say hello to the vatika almond hair styling cream - a good looking everyday at zero damage🧑 Why to hair cream?  Hair cream, commonly termed as styling cream, adds natural shine to rough hair. It smoothens the tamed hair and holds them well so that they don't fall.  In simple words, it removes frizz and fly-aways without making them heavy. However, high maintenance and party wear styles like spikes, mohawks and pompadours are not possible with creams. That require a more sticky wax kind of a thing found in styling gels. Cream is for casual and natural finish that styles while nourishing.  Hair creams are not solid like wax, or sticky like a gel, they are thick creams that works for all hair types.  Hair cream is especially a boon for curly and long unmanageable mane, that gets easily entangled. Applying cream boost the curls or wavy hair without weighing them down. Increases the shine and be

Ponds super light gel✨

Review timeπŸ€—πŸŒˆ!                  I have used many products from ponds.. But recently I was hearing a lot about Ponds Moisturiser. So I purchased "Ponds Super Light Gel" & Ponds Light Moisturiser. Today I'm talking about Oil free Moisturiser🌸 Ponds Super Light Gel☁️ πŸ€”What takes my attention towards this Moisturiser is the star ingredients, that is the combination of Hyaluronic acid + Vitamin E  I have normal extremely oily skin & my sister has normal to dry skin & believe me it's perfectly working for both of usπŸ’« What I like in it ??? ☁️It's very light weight. ☁️I use it regularly & it got absorbed very easily than other Moisturiser. ☁️Spread easily on skin. ☁️Non sticky formula ☁️I totally love the fragrance it makes me feel very fresh Need I even say anything about it? It's been taking over the masses and rightly so. It is affordable and does the job too! So let's go over the plus and minus points ~ (+) Points : - Very light weight, ye