Skip to main content

Niamax d gelπŸ’›


Hi cuties❤️

          Are you looking for an affordable gel niacinamide serum which works far better than fancy luxe serums out there in Indian market?? 

            

This post is mainly for you😍

Here we gonna discuss about:

  ✓What is niacinamide 

 ✓Benefits of niacinamide

✓Does the type of skin care product matter or when it’s used in your routine?

✓my review on niacinamide


What is niacinamide?


Niacinamide, also called nicotinamide, is a form of vitamin B-3, an essential nutrient. 

A B-3 deficiency can lead to disorders of the skin, kidneys, and brain. 

Taing niacinamide can help prevent B-3 deficiency.


And there’s much more to this nutrient, especially when it comes to general skin health. Although more research is needed, topical niacinamide may help treat certain skin conditions, including acne and eczema.


What benefits does niacinamide offer?


 Overall, niacinamide can help build proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to prevent environmental damage.


Individual benefits include:


✓ Immunity. Niacinamide helps build keratinTrusted Source, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.


✓Lipid barrier. Niacinamide can help your skin grow a ceramide (lipid) barrierTrusted Source, which can, in turn, helps retain moisture. This is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin.


✓Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Niacinamide reduces inflammationTrusted Source, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.


✓Minimizes pore appearance. Keeping skin smooth and moisturizedTrusted Source may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.


✓Regulates oil. The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. Niacinimide can also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous glands produce and prevent your glands from going into overdrive.


✓Protects against sun damage. Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.


✓Treats hyperpigmentation. Some research has found 5 percent niacinamide concentrations can be helpful in lightening dark spots. Benefits were seen after four weeks, but not beyond two months. This benefit may be due to increased collagen production.


✓Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Research has also found that the same concentration was helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines and wrinkles.


✓Protects against oxidative stress. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.


✓Treats acne. Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.


Does the type of skin care product matter or when it’s used in your routine?


✓Many topical niacinamide products come in the form of serums. Think of serums as extra treatments that address individual skin concerns outside of regular cleansing, toning, and moisturizing.


✓Your niacinamide serum should be applied after toning but before moisturizing.


✓Some cleansers and creams also contain niacinamide. This ingredient is also found in some face masks, which are rinsed off after each use.


✓Read each product label carefully and follow all instructions for use.


My review on niacinamide:

Yes,it's none other than Niamax d gel πŸ’›


Functions:


πŸ’›Treats hyperpigmentation


πŸ’›minimizes pore appearance


πŸ’›minimizes fine lines and wrinkles


πŸ’›Regulates oil 


πŸ’› Brightens skin 


My experience:


     I literally waited 4 weeks to write an accurate review. 

This has a clear gel form spreads evenly on the skin. 

Only a small amount is required to cover the face, it's very light, non-sticky and is easily absorbed. 

After 2 months of usage, it's time to write a review on this. I'm most interested in this serum once I've heard about Niamax d gel so much.. Probably because I love everything about Niacinamide. When I first tried it out for the first time, I was lucky enough because it did not break me out. The serum is thicker than water but it's easily absorbed into my skin. I don't have to put much effort to apply this.


It also gives me the glowing effect after application which I love! I am really surprised that it does help to brighten my overall skintone and I can see that my acne scars fade away pretty quickly compared to before. 


The obvious thing is that, it really helps to reduce the sebum production in my T-zone. My skin becomes less oily now and I am glad that this serum is not a disappointment!


BUT, I yet to see any effect on minimizing my pores. Nevertheless, it really works wonder on my skin. I would really recommend this if you want to try a good serum with an affordable price and if you have a combination to oily skin.


REPURCHASE: Absolutely! But I want to try other serums from The Ordinary too. Maybe Alpha Arbutin after this.


     Honestly haven't noticed anything too severe in results however i have definitely noticed less visible pores, smoother skin and less blemishes also helps to reduce breakouts and yeah,it does brighten my skinπŸ™‹πŸ’›



     After cleansing and toning I apply this gel like a serum all over my face both day and night.



πŸ’›You can use niacinamide everyday it's well tolerated by most people but you need to figure out the right amount for your skin needs. 


I think it's definitely worth the price very budget friendly product and it has such nice ingredients too. 


So give it a tryπŸ™‹


My ratings:5/5










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple refreshing face wash🌻

We all know finding a cleanser for summers can be a bit challenging🀷.  Our skin type tends to change as the weather gets warmer and humidity increases so you can't be relying on your winter skincare collection anymore.  I've always struggled to find a basic yet good cleanser for summers. But I guess my search has been finally over here. Ah, Where do I even begin from? The brand name says it all - SIMPLE!πŸ™‹  Yes, simple refreshing facial wash is absolutely simple yet effective on the skin. I'm going to share my fav fav fav fav fav gentle cleanser from Refreshing facial wash Packaging : It's come in a tube, contains 150ml Availability: I bought it from nykaa, price : 375/ Ingredients : Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene glycol, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate Texture :    Runny transparent texture glides smoothly Application :    Wet face with warm water, sque

Vatika hair cream🧑

    Searching for something to tame your hair without weighing it down?         I hear you! Say hello to the vatika almond hair styling cream - a good looking everyday at zero damage🧑 Why to hair cream?  Hair cream, commonly termed as styling cream, adds natural shine to rough hair. It smoothens the tamed hair and holds them well so that they don't fall.  In simple words, it removes frizz and fly-aways without making them heavy. However, high maintenance and party wear styles like spikes, mohawks and pompadours are not possible with creams. That require a more sticky wax kind of a thing found in styling gels. Cream is for casual and natural finish that styles while nourishing.  Hair creams are not solid like wax, or sticky like a gel, they are thick creams that works for all hair types.  Hair cream is especially a boon for curly and long unmanageable mane, that gets easily entangled. Applying cream boost the curls or wavy hair without weighing them down. Increases the shine and be

Ponds super light gel✨

Review timeπŸ€—πŸŒˆ!                  I have used many products from ponds.. But recently I was hearing a lot about Ponds Moisturiser. So I purchased "Ponds Super Light Gel" & Ponds Light Moisturiser. Today I'm talking about Oil free Moisturiser🌸 Ponds Super Light Gel☁️ πŸ€”What takes my attention towards this Moisturiser is the star ingredients, that is the combination of Hyaluronic acid + Vitamin E  I have normal extremely oily skin & my sister has normal to dry skin & believe me it's perfectly working for both of usπŸ’« What I like in it ??? ☁️It's very light weight. ☁️I use it regularly & it got absorbed very easily than other Moisturiser. ☁️Spread easily on skin. ☁️Non sticky formula ☁️I totally love the fragrance it makes me feel very fresh Need I even say anything about it? It's been taking over the masses and rightly so. It is affordable and does the job too! So let's go over the plus and minus points ~ (+) Points : - Very light weight, ye