Skip to main content

Ponds super light gel✨


Review timeπŸ€—πŸŒˆ!

       
         I have used many products from ponds.. But recently I was hearing a lot about Ponds Moisturiser. So I purchased "Ponds Super Light Gel" & Ponds Light Moisturiser.

Today I'm talking about Oil free Moisturiser🌸

Ponds Super Light Gel☁️


πŸ€”What takes my attention towards this Moisturiser is the star ingredients, that is the combination of Hyaluronic acid + Vitamin E

 I have normal extremely oily skin & my sister has normal to dry skin & believe me it's perfectly working for both of usπŸ’«


What I like in it ???


☁️It's very light weight.

☁️I use it regularly & it got absorbed very easily than other Moisturiser.

☁️Spread easily on skin.

☁️Non sticky formula

☁️I totally love the fragrance it makes me feel very fresh

Need I even say anything about it? It's been taking over the masses and rightly so. It is affordable and does the job too! So let's go over the plus and minus points ~


(+) Points:


- Very light weight, yet it moisturizes even dry skin people well

- Runny and liquidy gel like texture that spreads easily - A little is needed, and with the quantity present it can be used for a long time - Smells fresh and very mild

- Very affordable - Not at all sticky in texture and absorbs very well in around a minute

- Contains really good moisturizing and skin
Rejuvinating ingredients like: Niacinamide that is anti-acne and skin brightening.
(6th ingredient)


-Multiple anti-oxidants


-Vitamin E


-Hyaluronic Acid variants and Glycerine which are humectants.

- Alcohol free

- Paraben free



(-) Points:


- Has tons of perfuming agents like perfume, citral, limonene, citronellol etc. The blend has around 30 ingredients and 'Perfume' is the 10th Other perfuming agents are at the bottom most of the ingredient list . 


ABOUT THE PRODUCT


 It comes in a plastic tub packaging. It is an oil free moisturizer.


CONSISTENCY


  Light blue gel texture, light weight 


FOR WHOM?For all skin types.



MY USAGE & EXPERIENCE:


  How much?- pea size amount on damp skin,use on face & neck.


◆ What it does?-Keeps skin hydrated and moisturised. Doesn't feel tacky or sticky after application. Absorbs really well. Dries down and gives skin a smooth finish. * Does not contain any actives and can be easily paired with other products containing actives.


Layering is easy. Doesn't cause piling when anything is applied on top of it.


Oily skin types can use this as is but other skin types will need to top it up with an occlusive moisturizer.



Has  good ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vit e, glycerin, niacinamide. But also has a lot of fragrance components which can irritate the skin for some.


I don't recommend this for long term use.coz there are many other better options available.


Where it lacks ???


 πŸ’”Packaging need to be change as it was covered by only silver foil & you need to remove it when you start using it, they should at least give an extra lid.


Will I recommend or purchase it again??


    I was actually searching for a Moisturiser that suits my greasy oily skin and can work good for me for makeup base, for regular use & yes I can say that my search is finally over.


So yes I will recommend it & I'm definitely going to buy it😍



πŸŽ‰It's a boom for oily skin - Must go for it. Provide hydration to oily skin without any
greasiness Super soft & plump skin

I totally love it 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

     My ratings:4/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple refreshing face wash🌻

We all know finding a cleanser for summers can be a bit challenging🀷.  Our skin type tends to change as the weather gets warmer and humidity increases so you can't be relying on your winter skincare collection anymore.  I've always struggled to find a basic yet good cleanser for summers. But I guess my search has been finally over here. Ah, Where do I even begin from? The brand name says it all - SIMPLE!πŸ™‹  Yes, simple refreshing facial wash is absolutely simple yet effective on the skin. I'm going to share my fav fav fav fav fav gentle cleanser from Refreshing facial wash Packaging : It's come in a tube, contains 150ml Availability: I bought it from nykaa, price : 375/ Ingredients : Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene glycol, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate Texture :    Runny transparent texture glides smoothly Application :    Wet face with warm water, sque

Vatika hair cream🧑

    Searching for something to tame your hair without weighing it down?         I hear you! Say hello to the vatika almond hair styling cream - a good looking everyday at zero damage🧑 Why to hair cream?  Hair cream, commonly termed as styling cream, adds natural shine to rough hair. It smoothens the tamed hair and holds them well so that they don't fall.  In simple words, it removes frizz and fly-aways without making them heavy. However, high maintenance and party wear styles like spikes, mohawks and pompadours are not possible with creams. That require a more sticky wax kind of a thing found in styling gels. Cream is for casual and natural finish that styles while nourishing.  Hair creams are not solid like wax, or sticky like a gel, they are thick creams that works for all hair types.  Hair cream is especially a boon for curly and long unmanageable mane, that gets easily entangled. Applying cream boost the curls or wavy hair without weighing them down. Increases the shine and be