Skip to main content

Nivea soft light moisturizing cream ๐Ÿ’ฎ

 Hello my skincare family!!

     

   Want a moisturizer for dry skin??This post is for u.. don't misss it guys!!


   Today im gonna review not my favourite moisturizer that I have randomly bought because of my friend's suggestion.. I've super oily skin so you know why this is not my fav.




    But It's a  bomb defiently for dry skin!!! want to know why?? scroll down yaarrr..


  So it was love at first use onwards Although I my type of person who experience new things yet So after trying this moisturizer It becomes my Fav recommendation for dry skin.


WHY MOISTURIZER IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR SKIN :


     Moisturizer is needed to reduce extreme oiliness and dryness of the skin. Extreme level of both will cause breakouts and acne. It helps in making the cells of the skin healthy. Without a moisturizer in winters skin starts to look cracky after 2-3 days. Moisturizer should be applied daily.


ABOUT THE BRAND:

 


   Nivea, which is a well known brand for us is 108 years old and an interesting fact is that, The word Nivea means "Snow White" in Latin. Nivea offers a wide range of body care products for men and women.


  Coming to the product it's super soft as the name suggests and this product of nivea has a water in oil (w/o) emulsion which makes it best fit for the oily skin types. People with dry skin can also use this product by applying in large amounts to keep their skin moisturised.

   

REASONS TO BUY THIS MOISTURIZER:

    

  ✓  Since winters are almost here, we all must be concern about our dry skin of course. I Kid you not I've used so many of moisturizers from cheap to high-end, But this tiny bottle has magic in it. 


 ✓  This moisturizer cream contains jojoba oil & vitamin E in it. Which is very good for our face.


  ✓   This moisturizer has a very thin and lightweight texture.


  ✓   This moisturizer completely moisturize your skin, make it hydrated and also super soft.It gets obsorbed quickly and provides sufficient amount of hydration to the skin.

     

  ✓   It is very cool to have it underneath your makeup. It will give you a nice finish. I really recommend this step.


  ✓   It is a cream that is recommended for hydrating but not for brighting. It is a cheap alternative for the night creams. So if you want to hydrate your skin, it is one of the best creams.

   

✓     This is one of the best moisturiser our face and our body well. You get decent amount of product in this pack.


REASONS TO AVOID THIS MOISTURIZER:

   

 ✓   Not recommended for oily skin because this moisturiser needed to treat extreme oiliness should contain some other ingredient that controls the oil.

    

✓     It contains DeNatured Alcohol which makes dry skin even more dry. 

   

 ✓    Sometimes skin turns darker when the product doesn't suite your skin.


  ✓   Makes Face / Skin slightly shiny after immediate application which eventually fades out after 10-15 minutes. The same product is also available in tub packaging with different quantity, which is unhigienic.


MY EXPERIMENTAL OPINION:


    I hate this product for using it in Summers...It makes my skin super oily...But I get a few dry patches on my face during the colder months. I always prefer using face moisturizers that hydrate my skin without leaving an uncomfortable greasy feeling. I generally take a small amount of this moisturiser and massage it nicely all over my cleansed face and neck. It sinks completely into the skin with a little massage and keeps my skin soft, supple and hydrated throughout the day. It feels very light on the skin and never caused any breakout to my sensitive skin. The only drawback of this moisturiser is that it comes without SPF.


CONCLUSION:


    Nivea soft cream moisturizer is an all purpose cream that gentle care for ur skin area and also hydrate ur skin this cream is for all skin type.. And specially for dry skin. People r having dry skin so that's cream is very much useful for them...And yes this cream is quick absorbing formula feels light and leaves your skin feeling happy..This cream have multipurpose cream.You can use after bath also to get hydrating skin.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple refreshing face wash๐ŸŒป

We all know finding a cleanser for summers can be a bit challenging๐Ÿคท.  Our skin type tends to change as the weather gets warmer and humidity increases so you can't be relying on your winter skincare collection anymore.  I've always struggled to find a basic yet good cleanser for summers. But I guess my search has been finally over here. Ah, Where do I even begin from? The brand name says it all - SIMPLE!๐Ÿ™‹  Yes, simple refreshing facial wash is absolutely simple yet effective on the skin. I'm going to share my fav fav fav fav fav gentle cleanser from Refreshing facial wash Packaging : It's come in a tube, contains 150ml Availability: I bought it from nykaa, price : 375/ Ingredients : Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene glycol, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate Texture :    Runny transparent texture glides smoothly Application :    Wet face with warm water, sque

Vatika hair cream๐Ÿงก

    Searching for something to tame your hair without weighing it down?         I hear you! Say hello to the vatika almond hair styling cream - a good looking everyday at zero damage๐Ÿงก Why to hair cream?  Hair cream, commonly termed as styling cream, adds natural shine to rough hair. It smoothens the tamed hair and holds them well so that they don't fall.  In simple words, it removes frizz and fly-aways without making them heavy. However, high maintenance and party wear styles like spikes, mohawks and pompadours are not possible with creams. That require a more sticky wax kind of a thing found in styling gels. Cream is for casual and natural finish that styles while nourishing.  Hair creams are not solid like wax, or sticky like a gel, they are thick creams that works for all hair types.  Hair cream is especially a boon for curly and long unmanageable mane, that gets easily entangled. Applying cream boost the curls or wavy hair without weighing them down. Increases the shine and be

Ponds super light gel✨

Review time๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒˆ!                  I have used many products from ponds.. But recently I was hearing a lot about Ponds Moisturiser. So I purchased "Ponds Super Light Gel" & Ponds Light Moisturiser. Today I'm talking about Oil free Moisturiser๐ŸŒธ Ponds Super Light Gel☁️ ๐Ÿค”What takes my attention towards this Moisturiser is the star ingredients, that is the combination of Hyaluronic acid + Vitamin E  I have normal extremely oily skin & my sister has normal to dry skin & believe me it's perfectly working for both of us๐Ÿ’ซ What I like in it ??? ☁️It's very light weight. ☁️I use it regularly & it got absorbed very easily than other Moisturiser. ☁️Spread easily on skin. ☁️Non sticky formula ☁️I totally love the fragrance it makes me feel very fresh Need I even say anything about it? It's been taking over the masses and rightly so. It is affordable and does the job too! So let's go over the plus and minus points ~ (+) Points : - Very light weight, ye