Skip to main content

My morning skincare routine๐ŸŒค️❤️

 Hello guys๐Ÿ’ƒ


      I have had so many questions about my skincare and what products I use, that I have compiled my current skincare routine & how to layer products into a blog post for you.


 If your skin is in good texture, any makeup you apply on top of it will look much better. Good skin is key to flawless smooth skin which would give you confidence to an another level.  I believe in a simple skincare routine without too many steps. That way, you are more likely to stick to it and follow it to a regular basis.. 


MY MORNING SKINCARE:





     Recently my morning routine has been very simple and my skin seems to love it! How about you? Is your am routine short and simple or long and complex? 

Also I remind you that your morning skincare should be as effective as your night skincare!


       My morning skincare steps:

             • Cleanser

             • Serum

             • Moisturizer

             • Sunscreen

             • Lip balm


CLEANSER:


  SIMPLE REFRESHING FACIAL WASH

๐Ÿ–•Tap for for my review over this face wash


    A super gentle cleanser with a low pH formula that doesn't strip your skin of its natural oils and contains purifying botanical ingredients and mild acids to gently cleanse your skin to its most supple and clear texture. It's also formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residue with a skin-happy pH of 5.


My thoughts:  I'm glad to report that this cleanser actually works amazing for my skin and I haven't experienced any irritation! I also love a scent that's more natural versus artificial.


I've been using this cleanser daily in the mornings . The gel texture is extremely gentle and I think it does a really good job at washing away last night's gunk while leaving my face soft and supple. It doesn't feel stripping at all nor does it have that "squeaky clean" feeling (that I hate) after rinsing off. The texture of this can either stay as a gel or foam up a bit depending on how much you rub it. I love that it rinses off so easily as well.


SERUM:

  

     NIAMAX D GEL

๐Ÿ–•Tap for my review over this serum


  I have been using this serum-gel religiously for the past 4mnths and omgggg I love it❤️๐Ÿ™ˆ

    It helps renew and restore the surface of skin against moisture loss and dehydration by helping skin improve its natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides. When ceramides become depleted over time, skin is left vulnerable to all sorts of problems, from persistent patches of dry, flaky skin to increasingly becoming extra-sensitive.


 If you struggle with dry skin, topical application of niacinamide has been shown to boost the hydration of your skin.


  Niacinamide help pores? Yes, It seems that niacinamide has a normalizing ability on the pore lining, and that this influence plays a role in keeping debris from getting backed up, which leads to clogs and rough, bumpy skin. As the clog forms and worsens, the pores stretch to compensate, and what you'll see is enlarged pores. By helping things get back to normal, niacinamide use helps pores return to their normal size.


  It fades dark spots. In specific concentrations, niacinamide is thought to be able to block the enzyme responsible for producing pigmentation, or melanin, and improve skin tone.


MOISTURIZER:


   PONDS SUPER LIGHT GEL

๐Ÿ–•Tap for my review over this moisturizer


 Moisturizers won't penetrate below the surface layer of the skin.Moisturizers create a physical barrier to lock moisture.The formula is thicker and creamier than serums. Should be applied after serums & before SPF.

  If you are searching for a moisturizer which works for all skin types,Here is the Pond's Super Light Gel This has hyaluronic acid + vitamin E which is absolutely great for the skin. With consistent use of this product has shown visible effects, it improves the skin texture, makes it soft and smooth. It's very hydrating, soothing and gives fresh and nice subtle glow to the skin.


One thing that I absolutely love is that it's non- sticky, light weight yet very hydrating and the fragrance so mild and good.


This is my current favorite moisturizer.The best part is that it worked on my acne prone skin and didn't clog my pores.I'm using it every day . It's a highly recommend product from me.


SUNSCREEN:

 

  PONDS SPF30 SUNSCREEN

๐Ÿ–•Tap for my review over this sunscreen


  You can beat this scorching Summer Heat with the new ponds  sun protect Non oily Sunscreen.. As we all know how sunscreen is a must for the face to keep your complexion even and also protect from the harmful UV rays from the sun.

 

    As it's quarantine ,I always stay home and I don't expose my face to much sunlight...so spf 30 is enough for me..


  If I'm going out,I would use LAKME SPF 50 sunscreen coz spf 50gives higher protection on direct sunlight. 


 But my favourite Sunscreen is the ponds Non-Oily sunscreen which doesn't give any kind of greasy or messy feeling to the skin. it has spf 30 +++ which is great for beat the heat.


It reduces the fine lines & make your skin even too.It also comes up with higher Spf 50 too so you can buy that too if you want higher Spf.


Suitable for all SkinType


Disclaimer:


The sunscreen may not suitable for Sensitive skin so always do a patch test or buy a small packing of the product or a tria pack just to check that the product is good for you or not..


I bought it from nykaa but it is also available on other sites too like flipkart and myntra too.


LIPBALM:


    VASELINE LIP BALM

๐Ÿ–•Tap for my detailed explanation about lip care


  I'm coming at you lovelies with a lip care review featuring vaseline. This product is what I am currently using in my routine and here are my thoughts

 

VASELINE ROSY LIPS LIP BALM


- Claims


Naturally Derived Ingredients


100% Organic Rose Oil Long Lasting Moisture


SPF 15


This balm hydrates my lips pretty well, it coats the lips nicely, there's no weird taste, glides easily on the lips and does not drag! When I rub my lips together they feel really nice and smooth, very balmy but it's a balm so there you go it also gives you some sun protection so that's a good thang. This also works well under lipsticks.


Edit: although it does all of the above when I use this in my  morning routine, I still find that my lips are dry after few hours, if you have any recommendations for any good hydrating night lip balms give me a shout.


CONCLUSION:

 So this is my morning skincare for a healthy skin.๐Ÿ™‹

       Your morning skincare routine enables you to prepare your skin for the day ahead and helps to remove any leftover products which you applied the night before that may have an impact on your makeup application.

Also,Taking good care of your skin health daily will save you money in the long run. Skin problems like deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, or other skin issues can be prevented with a daily skin care routine and can prevent costly trips to a dermatologist or plastic surgeon in the future.

 

   



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple refreshing face wash๐ŸŒป

We all know finding a cleanser for summers can be a bit challenging๐Ÿคท.  Our skin type tends to change as the weather gets warmer and humidity increases so you can't be relying on your winter skincare collection anymore.  I've always struggled to find a basic yet good cleanser for summers. But I guess my search has been finally over here. Ah, Where do I even begin from? The brand name says it all - SIMPLE!๐Ÿ™‹  Yes, simple refreshing facial wash is absolutely simple yet effective on the skin. I'm going to share my fav fav fav fav fav gentle cleanser from Refreshing facial wash Packaging : It's come in a tube, contains 150ml Availability: I bought it from nykaa, price : 375/ Ingredients : Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene glycol, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate Texture :    Runny transparent texture glides smoothly Application :    Wet face with warm water, sque

Vatika hair cream๐Ÿงก

    Searching for something to tame your hair without weighing it down?         I hear you! Say hello to the vatika almond hair styling cream - a good looking everyday at zero damage๐Ÿงก Why to hair cream?  Hair cream, commonly termed as styling cream, adds natural shine to rough hair. It smoothens the tamed hair and holds them well so that they don't fall.  In simple words, it removes frizz and fly-aways without making them heavy. However, high maintenance and party wear styles like spikes, mohawks and pompadours are not possible with creams. That require a more sticky wax kind of a thing found in styling gels. Cream is for casual and natural finish that styles while nourishing.  Hair creams are not solid like wax, or sticky like a gel, they are thick creams that works for all hair types.  Hair cream is especially a boon for curly and long unmanageable mane, that gets easily entangled. Applying cream boost the curls or wavy hair without weighing them down. Increases the shine and be

Ponds super light gel✨

Review time๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒˆ!                  I have used many products from ponds.. But recently I was hearing a lot about Ponds Moisturiser. So I purchased "Ponds Super Light Gel" & Ponds Light Moisturiser. Today I'm talking about Oil free Moisturiser๐ŸŒธ Ponds Super Light Gel☁️ ๐Ÿค”What takes my attention towards this Moisturiser is the star ingredients, that is the combination of Hyaluronic acid + Vitamin E  I have normal extremely oily skin & my sister has normal to dry skin & believe me it's perfectly working for both of us๐Ÿ’ซ What I like in it ??? ☁️It's very light weight. ☁️I use it regularly & it got absorbed very easily than other Moisturiser. ☁️Spread easily on skin. ☁️Non sticky formula ☁️I totally love the fragrance it makes me feel very fresh Need I even say anything about it? It's been taking over the masses and rightly so. It is affordable and does the job too! So let's go over the plus and minus points ~ (+) Points : - Very light weight, ye